Films and Videos we recommend:
- Interview with Porn Star Belladonna, ABC Primetime
- Porn Profits: Corporate America’s Secret, ABC Primetime
- The Price of Pleasure: This documentary examines the $13 billion US porn industry and debunks the common myths about the genre.
- The Media Education Foundation is a documentary database with many recommendable critiques of media, culture and society.
- Robert Jensen Presentation on YouTube (1 hr).
- SayNOtoProstitution is an anti-prostitution YouTube channel.
- Pornography, Andrea Dworkin documentary 1991 (47 mins)
- American Porn, broadcast on Frontline, PBS series; TV program; online resources
- The Great Porn Experiment: A powerful TEDx talk by Gary Wilson (coauthor of Cupid’s Poisoned Arrow: From Habit to Harmony in Sexual Relationships) on the effects of habitual use of online porn
- Porn in the USA 60 Minutes, Dec. 5, 2007
- The Price of Pleasure: Pornography, Sexuality, and Relationships. A film by Chyng Sun, distributed by the Media Education Foundation. View by clicking on “View a full-length preview” here
- The Social Costs of Pornography, a conference Dec. 11-13, 2008, Princeton University. Numerous videos on many issues concerning pornography
- Memorial Video by Shelley Lubben
For videos by or about Dr. Gail Dines, please click here.